Inspirational Blog: Spiritual Verse Today
Books and Magazine Articles
ROOM FOR GRACE by Sharon Lochman
Sarah does not want to share anything with the strange girl, Grace. Not her heart, home, family, school, friends, and certainly not her room! What will Sarah do when she recognizes her selfish behavior and realizes sometimes those with the least have the most to offer.
You can read more in Issue 1 2015 of BREAD FOR GOD’S CHILDREN.
HOMEMADE YOGURT by Sharon Lochman
Three ingredients and a heating pad…You can learn more about Homemade Yogurt in the July/August 2014 issue of Backwoods Home Magazine.
WILDFLOWER WARFARE by Sharon Lochman
Wildflowers serve an important role in our environment. They create a natural setting that draw bees, birds, butterflies, insects, and other wildlife. Once established, wildflowers self-propagate and flourish in spaces normally left vulnerable to weeds.
Learn more about Wildflower Warfare in the July/August 2014 #4 Issue of Self-Reliance Magazine.
MY SIDEWALK by Sharon Lochman
It was 1960 in Brook Park, Ohio. Sherry’s world began at the front door and continued as far as the sidewalk connections permitted. It was a happy and innocent time. A red Radio Flyer tricycle, gum stuck to a shoe, hop scotch, and a place to pace waiting for Dad…
You can read more in the July/August 2014 issue of Good Old Days.
Conferences and Workshops
- Embracing the spiritual, emotional, physical, and mental aspects of writing. Presentations, workshops, storyboarding, and support to complete the first draft of a novel in less than one weekend. November 2016
- Presentations, workshops, critiques, and networking with Kristen Fulton at Unicoi Lodge in Helen, Georgia. July 2016
- Webinar workshop with Paul Taubman, II and Danni Ackerman. June 2016
- Research, resources, and tracking of facts with Kristen Fulton. Live webinar classes and private critique group. Focus on nonfiction genres and their application to children’s literature. January 2016
- Sponsors: The Institute of Children’s Literature, 12 x 12 Picture Book Challenge, Children’s Book Insider, and Just Write for Kids. All-day online workshops, presentations, and networking. October 2015
- Presentations, workshops, critiques, and networking at the Spring Fever Annual Conference in Syracuse, NY. March 2015